Hello, World! I’m Sebastiaan
I’m an Enterprise and Technology Architect interested in new tech.
“The difﬁculty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones.” John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946)
- Disruptive Innovations
- Enterprise and Technology Architecture
- Infrastructure containerization and virtualization
- Distributed systems & Blockchain
- Artificial Intelligence & Big Data
- Program/Project Management, Coaching
- Internet of Things
Active Pet projects
- la1r.com: A large collection of intelligent integrations that I created in my home la1r. Please go the la1r.com for more details!
Fridged pet projects
- Ceryx: A message proxy written in Go with polymorphic integrations such as HTTP, Telegram and Facebook Messenger (future as part of la1r).
- Status: Build in one night, batteries not included
- Standr: A Decentrailzed IPFS based marketplace. This projects leverages the IPFS decentralized pardigm to host a ops-free marketplace.
Archived / Pet cemetery
Nutch-solr-integration: An ultra small PoC to show how to combine Apache Nutch and Apache Solr, crawling through web pages and storing the results in Solr for quering
Smart-bob: A smart plant based on ESP8266 boards
- Status: Frontend is done, need to find time to solder some hardware
Smart-socket: A smart power socket which controls 433Mhz power sockets (from Blokker)
- Status: Working, but could use some hardware refactor
Coinvar: A “High frequency” crypto trading app in Python
- Status: Died with the decline of Bitcoin in January 2018
The majority of my work are architecture assets for multinationals in Europe from which I cannot not disclose any information
This page, my Github and la1r.com only contain material I created for fun and which I am allowed to share.